Med Ad News recently released its annual healthcare agency roundtable edition, which features the latest thinking from leadership of the 2020 Manny Award winners.
Intouch execs who provided thoughts include founder and CEO Faruk Capan; Wendy Blackburn, EVP of marketing & communications; Kristi Veitch, EVP of human resources; Boris Kushkuley, EVP of multichannel marketing & consulting; David Windhausen, EVP & president of Intouch B2D; and Susan Perlbachs, Intouch’s chief creative officer.
The Q&A covered a variety of healthcare industry themes and trends:
- What will be the short-term and long-term effects on the healthcare industry from the fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- In what ways has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your business?
- Black Lives Matter is one of the largest movements in U.S. history. How has this movement affected your business and how is your organization achieving diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace?
- Which healthcare topics would you like to see addressed by the U.S. government and politicians after the 2020 election results?
- With an exponential increase in telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic, how do you see the role and impact of telehealth playing out in the years ahead?
- Some health experts expect patient engagement technology will be the most competitive technology in 2021. Which are the patient engagement technology trends to watch moving forward?
- What are more creative ways to foster the connection between brands and their audiences via digital channels?
- How are your agency and clients using machine learning to improve business operations?
- Which health technology trends and developments are currently disrupting/will disrupt the marketplace?
- What are your predictions for the healthcare industry in 2021 and/or beyond?
Read their answers here.